- Adisa MF, Baptist EC, Human Orf with erythema multiforme. Accepted for publication September 2006. Consultant for Pediatricians.
- Baptist EC: Hepatitis B vaccine. (letter) Pediatrics in Review. 2005:26.
- Baptist EC, Deol KK: Index of Suspicion: Blastomycosis. Pediatrics in Review 2004;25:28-36.
- Baptist EC, Castillo SF: Cow’s-milk-induced iron deficiency anemia as a cause of childhood stroke. Clinical Pediatrics. 2002;41(7) 533-5.
- Baptist EC, Noonan KM: Varicella and herpes zoster. Pediatric Infectious Disease Journal. 2002;21(2)178-9.
- Baptist EC, Abdel-Rahman S: Recommendations for dosing antibiotics. (letter) Pediatric Infectious Disease Journal. 2001;20(3):325-6.
- Baptist EC, Vallalba ML: Benign enlargement of the mandibulofacial lymph node in a series of patients. Pediatrics. 2000;105:(2)467.
- Baptist EC: Pyridoxine dependency is unrelated to infantile spasms. (letter) Pediatric Notes. 1999;23:(51)204.
- Baptist EC, Louthain L: Bacteremia in the infant with bronchiolitis. Archives of Pediatrics & Adolescent Medicine. 1999;153:1309-1310.
- Baptist EC, Banaji M: Index of Suspicion: Osteopetrosis congenita. Pediatrics in Review. 1999;20:353-355.
- Baptist EC, Bittle MM: Index of Suspicion: Bartter syndrome. Pediatrics in Review. 1997;18:32-34.
- Baptist EC, Amin P: Perinatal testicular torsion and the hard testicle. Journal of Perinatology. 1996;16:67-68.
- Baptist EC: Meningitis in the child with a smile. Archives of Pediatrics and Adolescent Medicine. 1995;149:1179.
- Baptist EC: The Apgar Score. (letter) Journal of Perinatology. 1990;10:229.
- Baptist EC, Hu Young AR: Left Ventricular Pseudoaneurysm complicating mitral valve replacement in a 4-year-old child with Acute Bacterial Endocarditis. Southern Medical Journal. 1990;83:1359-60.
- Baptist EC: Facial Cellulitis developing in an infant with Group B Streptococcal Meningitis. Clinical Pediatrics. 1990;29:157.
- Baptist EC, Martinez-Torres GG: A tell-tale diaper rash in Kawasaki Syndrome. Southern Medical Journal. 1988;81:942.
- Baptist EC: The height of fever: Is it important? (letter) Contemporary Pediatrics. June 1985, p9.
- Baptist EC, Landes RV, Sturman J: Familial Infantile Myasthenia Gravis: A Preventable Cause of Sudden Death. Southern Medical Journal. 1985;78:201-2.
- Baptist EC: A Sign of Chondromalacia. (letter) Emergency Medicine. 1984;16:8.
- Baptist EC: Tetanus in a Partially Immunized Infant with Burns. Pediatric Infections Disease Journal. 1984;3:487-8.
- Baptist EC: Childhood Diabetes and Intensive Insulin Therapy. (letter) JAMA. 1983;250-2929.
- Baptist EC, Lync MJ, Englund K: Toxic Shock Syndrome without Rash in 14-year-old girl. Southern Medical Journal. 1981;74:1425.
- Porayko MK, Baptist EC: Dose of Mannitol for Increased Intracranial Pressure. (letter) Pediatrics. 1981;67:445.
- Baptist EC, Arenberg ME, Baskin WN: Mallory-Weiss Syndrome in a 16-Week-Old Infant. Clinical Pediatrics. 1981;20:59-60.
- Friedland A, Croughan D, Baptist EC: Failure to thrive. Pediatric Conferences From the Children’s Hospital of Newark. 1975;18:4.
- Baptist EC: Pediatrics Lecture Notes for Medical Students. Columbus, Ohio: Ross Laboratories, 1986.
Revised edition: July 2018 (Twenty-second edition)
- “Best Pediatrician — Doctors’ Choice”, Rockford Register Star
- Baptist EC, Arenberg ME, Baskin WN: Mallory-Weiss Syndrome in 16-Week Old Infant. Pediatrics Digest December 1981, p 6.